Chairperson of Agro-Industry Department
ดร. ธีรเดช คงพิชิตโชค
Tel.: +662 300 4553
Office: 10th floor, Q. Bld., Ramkamheang 24, Bangkok 10240
Research Interest :
- Bioactive Compound
- Natural Product
- Cell Signaling
- Processing of agricultural products
- Ph.D. (Biotechnology), National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- M.S. (Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology), Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- B.S. (Biotechnology), Kasetsart University, Thailand
Current research projects : (research & student projects)
- Flavor enhancer from snail
- Bioactivity of natural products enhancement by solid state fermentation
- Kongpichitchoke, T., Gnoumou, E., Noomhorm, A. and Ho-Hsien, C. “Study on Factors Affecting Physicochemical Properties of Spray Dried Mango Powder Using Taguchi Experimental Design Approach.” International Journal of Eco-Innovation in Science and Engineering 2, 1 (2021).
- Kongpichitchoke, T., Chiu, M. T., Huang, T. C., and Hsu, J. L. 2016. Gallic Acid Content in Taiwanese Teas at Different Degrees of Fermentation and Its Antioxidant Activity by Inhibiting PKCδ Activation: In Vitro and in Silico Studies. Molecules, 21, 1346.
- Kongpichitchoke, T., Hsu, J.L., and Huang, T.C. 2015. Number of hydroxyl groups on the B-ring of Flavonoids affects their antioxidant activity and interaction with phorbol ester binding site of PKCδ C1B domain: in-vitro and in-silico studies. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 63(18): 4580–4586. [SCI]
- Kongpichitchoke, T., Hsu, J.L., and Huang, T.C. 2015. Effect of drying process on 5-hydroxymethylfurfural production in Citrofortunella microcarpa at two different maturity stages. Journal of International Cooperation, 10(1): 55-70.
Presentations (Oral / Poster)
- Huang, T.C., and Kongpichitchoke, T. Effect of lactic acid fermentation of Toona sinensis leaves on gallic acid composition and antioxidative properties. Poster for Taiwan International Food Technology Conference 2014.
Research Funding / collaboration
- Collaborating research with National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Joint research program with UPN “Veteran” Jawa Timur