ผศ. สิรีรัตน์ เหล่าธีรศิริ
Tel.: +662 300 4553 ext. 3796
Office: Faculty of Biotechnology, 9th floor, Q. Bld., Ramkamheang 24, Bangkok 10240
Molecular biology, Meat species identification, Virgin coconut oil (VCO), Phytoestrogen, Isoflavone, Antimicrobial activity of plant extracted, Oil infusion, Spent coffee grounds (SCG), Cosmetics and Personal health care products, Cosmetic emulsion, Sun protection factor (SPF) of herb oils
- M.S. (Biochemistry), Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry and Biotechnology), Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- Project title: In vitro sun protection determination of virgin oils and the development of oil in water (O/W) cosmetic emulsion, Year 2020.
- Project title: Evaluation of the effect of aqueous extraction on the anti-oxidative property of roasted barley (Horduem Vulgare L.) to formulate VCO-Barley lotion” Year 2018
- Project title: Influence of oil infusion conditions of spent coffee grounds in virgin coconut oil (SCG-VCO oil infusion) on the anti-oxidative compounds and the encapsulation by freeze dry of emulsified SCG-VCO with two layered membranes’, 2018
- Project title: “Extraction of antioxidant phenolic compounds from spent coffee ground by oil infusion method and production of scrub coffee oil glycerin soap bar” Year 2016
- Project title: “Formulation, characterization and stability evaluation of virgin coconut oil (VCO) enriched hyaluronic acid based emulsion” Year 2016
- Project title: “The utilization of coconut whey for growing Streptococcus thermophiles” Year 2013
- Project title: “The antimicrobial activity of virgin coconut oil on Staphylococcus aureus” Year 2010
- Project title: “Comparison of the antimicrobial activity of raw soy beans, soy flour and roasted soy beans on bacterial growth” Year 2010
- Project title: “Tissue species identification in animal feedstuff by polymerase chain reaction” Year 2010
- Project title: “Meat species identification by polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism of cytochrome b gene” Year 2008
- Laodherasiri, S., Pathirage, N. (2017). Antimicrobial activity of raw soybean, soybean flour and roasted soybean extracted by ethanol-hexane method. British Food Journal, 119 (10), 2277-2286
- Vithayanon P., Tipvarakarnkoon T., Watcharin W. and Laodheerasiri S., Effect of extraction conditions on bioactive compounds of Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) and sun protection factor (SPF) determination of Barley-Virgin oil based cosmetic emulsion. Proceeding of The 22th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2020 (FIAC2020) Innovative for future food and nutrition security 18-19 June 2020, Bangkok, Thailand, pp 17-26.
- Vongcharoen, P., Laodheerasiri, S. (2018). Study of Effect of Mixed Emulsifiers on Stability of Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) Emulsion Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Sustainable Global Agriculture and Food 2018 (ICSAF 2018), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. 166-176.
- Laodherasiri, S., Pathirage, N. (2016). Antimicrobial activity of raw soybean, soybean flour and roasted soybean extracted by ethanol-hexane method, The 2rd International conference on sustainable global agriculture and food 2016 (ICSAF 2016), Indonesia.
- Tripathi, S., Laodheerasiri, S., Watcharin, W. (2016). Development of curcumin loaded-magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles. Proceeding of The Pure and Applied Chemistry International Conferencce (PACCON), 933-937.
Presentations (Oral / Poster)
- Study the effect of mixed emulsifiers and stability evaluation of virgin coconut oil (VCO) emulsion enriched with hyaluronic acid at The 3rd International conference on sustainable global agriculture and food 2018 (ICSAF 2018), Ho Chi min City, Vietnam.
- Antimicrobial activity of raw soybean, soybean flour and roasted soybean extracted by ethanol-hexane method, The 2rd International conference on sustainable global agriculture and food 2016 (ICSAF 2016), Indonesia.
- The utilization of coconut whey for growing Streptocpccus thermophiles at The 1st ICSAF 2014, Thailand
- Antimicrobial activity of Virgin coconut oil (VCO) on Straphylococcus aureus at the 1st ICSAF 2014, Thailand
- Meat species identification by polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism (PCR-RFLP) of cytochrome b gene at Thailand Natural Science and Technology Fair (NSTF) 2009” August 8-23, 2009 , IMPACT, Thailand
Books / lecture notes/ teaching materials
- Book: The lab manual of genetics BS 2012, Year 2009
- Book: The lab manual of genetics BS 2012, 2nd edition, Year 2010